Not sure where August went really. We take our holiday in January so it was another busy working month for me.
I have continued with my slightly taboo series. Always really enjoy writing that.
Somehow I came through round seven of the smut marathon in second place. I was over the moon.
Apart from my series I really enjoyed writing and received some great comments on the Sex Education post.
I achieved top five twice in the Sinful Sunday round-up in August and one of my SS shots from last month was chosen as the Elust magazine header. But my favourite image of the month from my blog didn’t make the cut and is this one.
Summer 100 SoSS
This is my last Summer 100 post and I would like to thank Isabelle and Victoria for hosting the three month challenge. I enjoyed creating the extra theme posts and particularly liked meeting these new-to-me bloggers as their work is awesome:
- Ani – can this woman write.
- Meg – always posts great consent
- The Captain – Great posts and such fun.
Plus a blogger I already knew:
- Miss Scarlet – just love her stuff:
August Sharing ~ The Men
I always make notes as I go through the months reading and this month a lot of the posts I liked were by men. Which is great as I am sure women out-populate them in the sex-blogging world. Here are my favourites
I can’t tell you how sexy I find this image by Starcross.
- Once again Cousin Pons wrote one of my favourite entries in the smut marathon. I really am a fan of his writing style
- Lord Raven writes really delicious, dark sexy stuff. The key of Love is all of these things