Last week proved to be another great week for Book Matters. Although the topic of non-fiction was not as popular as fiction recommendations, those of you who linked up made some fabulous suggestions. Now we move on to book choices for children.
Last Weeks Mentions
I want to highlight two posts from last weeks non-fiction link up.
- Missy’s recommendations don’t include any new publications but are quite a diverse selection of books that will certainly make you think. Also you must go to her post even if just to read her conversation with one of pupils at school.
- Collared Michael’s three choices span the range of war, sex and animals. All excellent suggestions. Also his post updates us on his chastity!
Book Choices for Children
This week I want to hear about books you enjoyed as a child that have stayed with you. What about those you read to your own children when they were young or recommended to them as they grew up?
What books would you recommend to a new parent to put in their children’s library?
Share as many or as few as you would like.
- Share any children’s book choices, fiction or non-fiction, as long as they are still available in print or online to read.
- Older posts on your blog are welcome.
- You can also link more than once.
- If you do not have a blog I would be happy to host your post.
- And remember if you link up please check out some of the other bloggers in the meme.
BADGES & sharing
Grab one of the Book Matters badges and check out the other topics in this month long meme.
Link Up to the meme below