It is difficult having a blog with a vast library of articles and fiction relating to sex and then also wanting to know about children’s book choices. But really it is just another lifestyle topic and I enjoyed reading your posts.
I want to highlight one of the posts from last weeks entries. This one from Life of a Kinky Wife. She talks about the benefits of reading to your child while it is still in the womb and makes some great book suggestions. Have a read.
Poetry and Catch Up Week
I know a few people were too late to add their fiction recommendations from week one so now would be a good chance to do that.
If you have any of your own publications, fact of fiction, please also feel free to promote this week.
And I would really like to know about poetry you would recommend to others.
I would like to promote two blogs that are primarily poetry blogs.
- Dok Urtybitz has a blog I have long been a fan off. His poetry is unique and hot.
- Steve at Fridayam has a brilliant library of poems. A joy to read.
Rules – Book Matters ~ Poetry and Catch Up
- Share more than one category in your post if you want to.
- Older posts from your blog are welcome.
- You can also link more than once.
- If you do not have a blog I would be happy to host your post.
- And remember if you link up please check out some of the other bloggers in the meme.
BADGES & sharing
Grab one of the Book Matters badges and check out the other topics in this month long meme.
Link Up to the meme below