I am combining this Sinful Sunday post with Day 8 of my FebPhotoFest and also an SoSS from this weeks #FoodMatters and PhotoFest images.
My PhotoFest theme is all about outdoor images. This one is really half inside and half out. It was taken in a derelict mansion but there were very few walls or ceilings. As I lay back I could see the sky above. The broken stairway would have been the main staircase to some heavenly rooms on the second floor, once upon a time.
The image I chose to share at the time from this session was taken further away – you get to see more of the room. Both images have not been edited apart from to dim the light slightly.
Each day during the PhotoFest I’ve added a mention at this point to an image I particular liked from the previous day. I know some people don’t realise I have picked their photo. So here they are again – with a few others I like thrown in.
- Fab edit on this from Little Switch Bitch
- Oh, this shot is hot from Master Musings
- Loving this from Artful Muse
- Simply beautiful from Purple Gem
- Gorgeous ans Sassy from Deviant Succubus
- Another gorgeous image from Sassy Cat
- Stunning throwback Thursday from Molly
- This is sexy and cheeky from MlSlave
I am so happy how many of you have been embracing my FoodMatters month.
We are on week 3 until Monday night – plenty of time to add a recipe. Here are just a few of the wonderful meals bloggers have been sharing.
- Fabulously simple stir fry from Mrs Fever
- Chili Con Carne from me
- I love biscuits, Check these out from Michael
- Hot and Sour soup from Elliott Henry
- Chicken Tortilla soup from Snake Charmer
- Comforting Macaroni Cheese from MoonDancePages
- Marinated Ground Beef with Vegetables from Liz Black
Thieves… Senses of Lust
A site called Senses of Lust had stolen several of my posts. Removing links back to my site and without attributing any of the work to me. After taking advice(from the above bloggers), complaining and commenting on the offending site, my posts have been removed. If you find your work on their blog I am happy to let you know all the steps I took.