With the next stage of Life Matters starting next week I wanted to publish a library of the wonderful Food Matters articles that so many of you linked.
The meme ran for four weeks. I have collated all the Food Matters articles into suitable categories..
And here they all are.
- Violet Grey talks about the demeaning voice in your head.
- Submissy uses her own experience to illustrate an informative post about eating disorders.
- I, May More, chart my daughters journey with an eating disorder.
- MlSlave discusses her problem with sugar and comfort eating.
- His Lordship explains what it is like living with someone who is overly food conscious.
- Deviant Succubus looks in depth at her relationship with food.
- Stella gives as an insight into what can happen after years of comfort eating.
Health Problems & Solutions
- Marie tells of how she discovered her food intolerance and then the changes she made.
- Zoe provides us with an informative post about food and hypoglycemia.
- May More takes an in-depth look at Lyme disease and what may help.
- May More points out five ways to keep your insides healthy.
- Posy takes a candid look at eating after recovering from bowel cancer.
- Food&Fitness investigates processed foods and obesity.
- May More takes us back to when she suffered from food intolerance and what she did to overcome it.
Diets (ways to eat)
- Julie talks about her health and how diets don’t always aid weight loss.
- Zoe discusses what she learned about eliminating foods and then re-introducing them.
- Food&Fitness explains the principles of the rainbow diet.
- Marie discusses how to do the LCHF diet. And lets us view a little of her food diary.
- Deviant Succubus tells us what healthy eating looks like for her.
- Blue talks about her own healthy diet and exercise plan.
- Submissy chats about her eating and exercise plan and D’s dynamic.
- Stella tells us about why she decided to use a a meal kit delivery service.
- Miss Scarlet discusses the importance of fibre in her diet and lets us in on her meal planner.
- Different foods work for different people. Zoe tells us about hers.
- A few meals that work well for Violet’s mental and physical health
- Cat takes us through her addiction to sugar.
- May More looks at the difference between sugar and sweeteners.
- Submissy asks the question is she sweet enough and gives us a taste of sugar.
Other food bits
- Inigo More takes a look down food memory lane.
- Inigo More takes a moment to tell us about the wonder of chilies.
- SweetnDirty takes a look at food and self control.
- Liz wonders if stress at the table from childhood led to her dislike of mealtimes.
- Sweetgirl shares a general look at food and says “cake is not the answer to everything.” Personally I am not sure that is true 😉
- Dok ~ Pommes Du Normande & Italian butter cookies.
- Inigo ~ Goatherd pie.
- Moondance ~ Cream cheese, olive and pecan spread.
- Mrs Fever ~ Red pepper cheddar shells.
- Moondance ~ Cold noodle salad.
- Moondance ~ Cream cheese omelet.
- Mrs Fever ~ Simple spicy stir fry.
- Dom Signs ~ Devil’s Food.
- Elliott Henry ~ Hot & sour soup.
- May More ~ Chili con carne.
- Snake Charmer ~ Chicken tortilla soup.
- Moondance ~ Macaroni and cheese.
- Elliott Henry ~ Green peas and corn soup.
- Food & fitness ~ Green thai curry.
- Eve’s Temptations ~ A soup for all occasions.
- Posy Churchgate ~ Vegan lasagna.
- Stella Kink ~ Gochujang sugar-glazed shrimp.
- Liz Black ~ Marinated ground beef with vegetables.
- Moondance ~ Sesame chicken a la mode.
Please join in for Book Matters starting from next Tuesday…