This is the second weeks prompt for the month long meme all about money…
Many of those who entered week one of the meme are not on Twitter so I want to take a moment to thank all of you who took the time to write such thought provoking posts. All of them were fascinating reads. At the end of the four weeks I will post some kind of summary resource. But for now if you want to read the articles from week one – Education – you can find them here.
On to this weeks topic – Debt…
Financial health is a thing, and a lot of people have unhealthy habits around finances.Mrs Fever
Money ~ debt
Please write anything about money and debt. I would like to hear about
- Your experiences with debt.
- How did you come to be in that situation.
- What you then decided to do.
- Did you learn something you can share with us?
- Post any musings – opinion or reflective, whatever – if it relates to the prompt.
- Older posts are welcome and you can enter more than one if you want to.
- If you do not have a blog I would be happy to host your post. Contact me here or on Twitter.
- And remember if you link up please check out some of the other bloggers in the meme and take a little time to like, comment or share their work.
BADGES & sharing
Grab the Money Matters badge and check out the other topics in this month long meme. Or copy the header shot from this post as your badge and add a URL link back here. If you are unsure how to put a meme badge in your post have a read of this.
Twitter hashtags when sharing.