This is week three of the month long meme all about money…
Once again a terrific turn out last week – on the topic of debt for Money Matters. Some differing thoughts and ideas which really got me thinking. As I said last time I will create a summary article when the month finishes to highlight the great posts you all have been writing. But for now, the articles about debt can be found here…
On to this weeks prompt – Budgeting…
The process of calculating how much money you must earn or save during a particular period of time, and of planning how you will spend it:Cambridge English Dictionary
Money ~ budgeting
Surely how you budget has got to be key to health of your finances?
Please write anything about money and budgeting. I would particularly like to hear about
- Are you good at budgeting?
- What do you do to make sure you have enough money to cover your monthly needs?
- How far ahead do you look when budgeting?
- When trying to stick to a budget do you buy charity shop goods or marked down food products?
- Post any musings – opinion or reflective, whatever – if it relates to the prompt.
- Older posts are welcome and you can enter more than one if you want to.
- If you do not have a blog I would be happy to host your post. Contact me here or on Twitter.
- And remember if you link up please check out some of the other bloggers in the meme and take a little time to like, comment or share their work.
BADGES & sharing
Grab the Money Matters badge and check out the other topics in this month long meme. OR copy the header shot from this post as your badge and add a URL link back here.
If you are unsure how to put a meme badge in your post have a read of this.
Twitter hashtags when sharing.