October has been a somewhat challenging month for me where a few personal matters were concerned. But on the other hand I was very lucky to spend the first half of the month in a beautiful part of the UK where the header shot was taken.
My October 2019 Blogging Summary
I now have nearly 400 posts on my blog. This month I took to updating my about me page and organising an area where readers can find what I consider to be my best work. Be it fiction, personal or images.
Some of the writing on my blog
- The most viewed fiction post was a favourite of mine. Smile for the Camera. A bit of a mystery story. If you haven’t read it yet I do recommend it 😉
- As I mentioned above I have had challenges to face this month. I wrote a little about it here. Then reflected upon the issues I had raised – Does that make me a Witch. This was the most read non-fiction post on my blog in October 2019.
- A post from my archive that keeps trending is all about my man going commando. Every time I see it listed in my side bar as being viewed it makes me smile.
- If you like filth then read this. I only posted it the other day and it has already had loads of reads.
- This month was Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Having viewed Tabitha’s amazing post about the topic, I wanted to add my support so wrote an article about a friend of mine who is a survivor of breast cancer.
Work for Others.
I always say that I love writing for the Big Fling because it is true. I get to describe the sexy fun I have with my man, a bit of a forte of mine. In this article I discuss incorporating sex toys when playing with your partner. And of course I include a true tale where Mr More and I got down and dirty with some toys.
Some of the Images on my Blog
Quite a hard hitting image entitled Forced was the most viewed photo on my blog this month.
My personal favourite was one of me in a coat and wellies!
And the above photo also works with my sharing image theme this month of socks and shoes…
October ’19 Sharing SoSS
Shoes & Socks photos SoSS
- A great angle on this image from Missy and her shoes.
- My pal Posy really rocks this photo of her wearing very long socks.
- Once more Tom could not look sexier – in jumper and socks.
- And here is Sweet looking like she is ready for anything in stockings and red shoes…
Challenging Times #SoSS
In the selection (above) of my own posts I have included The Road Not Travelled, which delved into difficult situations and my reaction. I thought I’d continue with that theme here.
I want to start with these three posts which are all discussing the same situation from their own perspective.
- This Moment from Molly. I really related to this post having found myself at a similar point in my own life before.
- Third Eye Blind. From the lovely Cara. Indeed we do learn from everything.
- The Center. Michael now has a new blog if you want to keep up with his writing.
More challenging times SoSS
- Marie has been publishing a true life series over on her blog. It tackles complex issues and as usual Marie writes well and bravely. You can find the whole series here.
- I am fast becoming a fan of Liz Blacks style. CW – In this post she talks about very personal issues including suicide and her kinks.
- Very interesting post from EveRay about corporal punishment and BDSM.
- I see so many aspects of life in this well written poem from Steve.
- Eye always blows me away with her honesty.
- Nero and his wife have been having Sex Therapy. He wrote about it for SB4MH. If you like Nero’s writing you should read it.
SB4MH Pick from Melody
Melody and I are involved in the admin side of this meme. Writing for SB4MH is challenging so a few months ago we both thought it would be nice to start highlighting a post from all the months entries in my SoSS.
Over to Melody…
October 2019 saw Mental Illness Awareness Week and World Mental Health Day. The link ups to #sb4mh have been outstanding. The openness expressed in the posts is daunting and I thank all of you for participating.From all the different perspectives and topics that people share with #sb4mh we learn many things. I refuse to use the term ‘picking a winner’ when it comes to this monthly pick, everyone who participates is a winner, and I also mean those who read and are not ready to share.This month I have chosen a post that I think expresses something common to almost every writer who posts on #sb4mh. I don’t think I have ever seen a post calling for sympathy or pity. Authors write about coping with lives that can be challenging on a daily basis, often with inspiring humour and grace that challenges the stereotypes that people associate with mental health/illness.
And with that in mind I want to finish with these posts.
- Cat writes about mental health issues in her meme SB4MH. But here is a post about the relationship she has with her beloved. It is very inspiring.
- I love it when Little Switch Bitch writes a non-review article. This is all about blow-jobs and is very entertaining and informative.
- I meant to include this superb piece of writing from His Lordship last month – but better late than never.
This weeks topic for Food for Thought is Secrets.
Please check out some of the links above. They come highly recommended from me 😉