This is the first weeks prompt for the month long meme about personal growth and development.
Taking time to explore your own motivations, actions and reactions. Learning from your observations and then perhaps making changes for the better.May More
This week I want to hear about how your fared with Covid19 restrictions in place. Has lockdown helped or hindered your personal growth?
- Do you feel that you kept on top of your behaviour and actually took some positives away from that period?
- Perhaps the situation got you thinking deeply about different aspects of life?
- Or perhaps it hindered you mentally and physically and you binge watched movies?
What ever your personal growth (or not) experience I want to hear about it. The retelling may help others.
- Post any musings – sexy/reflective whatever – if it relates to the prompt. If you wrote poignant fiction during lockdown include that too.
- Older posts are welcome and you can enter more than one if you want to.
- If you do not have a blog I would be happy to host your post. Contact me here or on Twitter.
- And remember if you link up please check out some of the other bloggers in the meme.
BADGES & sharing
Grab one of the Personal Growth Matters badges and check out the other topics in this month long meme.