Week Three – Methods
But first I want to look back to the fabulous posts from last week, all about strengths and weaknesses. The first person to link their entry was Marie. Her article was an older post but perfect for the prompt. Please remember you can add things you have written before if they are a relevant resource. Marie mentioned a personality test and spoke about how some of the report was enlightening and accurate.
I decided to take the challenge.
The outcome was that I am a ISFJ-T (Introverted, Observant, Feeling and Judging) personality. My role is a ‘sentinel’ and my strategy is ‘constant improvement’.Read More…
Perhaps you will take the challenge too 😉
A post that I really resonated with was one by Liz Black. She writes about how experiences can make you stronger…
I may be battered, bruised and contused, but I’m here. I’m stronger for it. My mother has brought me up to be an intelligent woman who makes her own decisions. I don’t follow others blindly. I’m wary of strangers, especially strangers who pretend to offer you the world. I don’t likeRead More…
At the end of the month I will return to many of the linked posts when I publish a summary resource article for the month’s work.
Methods or Activities that help Personal Growth
In previous weeks we have looked at our personal growth when our lives were restricted and assessed our strengths and weaknesses. Now I want to explore the things you do that work for self development or methods you would like to try to aid your personal growth. Here are a few pointers.
- Have you dedicated time to something you are passionate about or worked on creative endeavors?
- Do you have a self care routine to assist your development?
- What about taking the time by yourself to reflect how you feel and act. Setting goals?
- Have you tried meditation or activities that take you slightly out of your comfort zone?
We all define self-development in our own way, so no one path is the right path. After all, there are many ways in which we can personally grow as individuals.
- Post any musings – sexy/reflective whatever – if it relates to the prompt.
- Older posts are welcome and you can enter more than one if you want to.
- If you do not have a blog I would be happy to host your post. Contact me here or on Twitter.
- And remember if you link up please check out some of the other bloggers in the meme.
BADGES & sharing
Grab one of the Personal Growth Matters badges and check out the other topics in this month long meme.
Link Up to the meme below.