This year I am hosting a project called Life Matters.
An ad-hoc meme which will run one month on, one month or more off, covering various life topics.
Personal Growth Matters is the third subject of the Life Matters meme.
Please Check the Life Matters page for further information regarding the project as a whole.
Recently most people have had no choice but to spend a lot of time at home. A perfect opportunity to watch movies or work on your personal growth. Taking time to explore your own motivations, actions and reactions. Learning from your observations and then perhaps making changes for the better.
Personal Growth Matters ~ runs 18th July to 14th August
Personal growth is the ongoing process of understanding and developing yourself in order to achieve your fullest potential. It is a vital part in a person’s growth, maturity, success and happiness. It could be part of the foundation to emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual health.
Personal Growth Matters will be broken into four parts.
Every part will last a week.
You can go through to the linky tool, as each prompt becomes live, from this post.
I am really hoping bloggers will enter their relevant posts, old and new, to create a resource for others.
Personal Growth Matters. Will start on 18th July – link to each topic here –
- Has lockdown helped or hindered your personal growth? 18th – 24th July.
- Examine your personal strengths and weaknesses. 25th – 31st July.
- What things have you tried to help personal growth and development? 1st – 7th August.
- Catch up on any of the above or talk about Personal Growth n general. 8th – 15th Aug.
- Older posts welcome.
- You can link up more than once in each topic.
- Include a badge in your post.
- If you don’t have a blog I can host your post!
Here is a choice of two badges.
If you copy the code remember to paste it into your post in text/html mode.
If you are saving the badge itself, rather than the code, please make sure you link it back to this page – https://ifsexmatters.co.uk/personal-growth-matters/ – so that when people read your post they will know exactly where to mind similar resources.